Business Process Outsourcing
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is a way to sub-contract elements of business operations to third-party suppliers that may be based locally, nationally or internationally. Businesses of all sizes, industries and at various stages of their development cycle can benefit from BPO. The main benefits of BPO include reduced operational costs, lower taxes, increased economic and political certainty, greater flexibility in responding to market changes and lower labour costs.
Companies have traditionally outsourced routine and laborious elements of their business such as accounts, payroll, invoicing, IT services and HRM. However, client facing functions such as customer support and sales, have also been outsourced.
In implementing BPO, it’s important not to overlook the associated risks such as:
- organising logistics to avoid time delays
- managing secure transfer and storage of data
- understanding impact of exposing clients to third party vendors
- underestimating running costs and challenges
- not becoming overdependent on vendors
At ATN Partnership, we can help you achieve your BPO objectives by providing expert advice on the following:
- Establishing, developing and implementing BPO strategy
- Managing risks associated with BPO
- Carrying out your outsourced services such as:
- management accounts
- financial reporting
- tax and VAT compliance
If you would like more information on the above service, please contact us.