Strategy and Exit Planning
Most business owners and leaders understand the importance of strategy and exit planning, but very few plan for the latter until they’re about to retire or sell their business/equity.
The sale of your company can be a very complex procedure and one in which you may prefer guidance from experienced experts. Working with a company that undoubtedly has your best interest at heart is important, so that the planning, negotiation & conclusion of your company’s sale achieves your objectives. Having successfully helped some of our clients with their strategic and exit planning objectives, we’re confident that we can also help you.
ATN Partnership can help you to:
- Better understand your business, your goals, and the challenges you need to overcome prior to sale;
- Identify and understand your exit options comprehensively;
- Recognize factors that will enhance the value of your business prior to sale;
- Prepare relevant documents to market your business;
- Market your business for sale (nationally and internationally);
- Carry out relevant due diligence on potential buyers and their offers;
- Negotiate the terms of the sale on your behalf in conjunction with your other advisers;
- Understand the tax implications of the different options;
- Plan to legally mitigate your tax and risk liabilities; and
- Assist you post-completion.
Ultimately, our goal is to provide you with proactive, robust and relevant advice so that you can make the decision that’s best for you.
To find out how we can assist you with this or any other service, please contact our office.
We possess technical expertise to undertake in-depth forensic financial and accountancy related investigations. If you want expert and reliable service, contact us.